Your forum is amazing!

This is really intended for all three of you, yourself, Dr. Pierone and Wohl.

I think you guys are amazingly talented and compassionate and so responsive - your forum is the one where questions are most frequently answered and and in a way that is so compassionate, insightful and helpful.

I have watched with fascination how you have all handled the gentleman from India, who is going through a major crisis and has little by way of support systems in his world. You guys respond to his repeated questions with patience and supportiveness and darn good advice. You help this guy get through the worst period when you could easily have started to ignore his repeated cries for help.

From major cities in the world to little villages in developing countries, you guys (and your talented colleagues on the other forums, reach out and help, bringing top notch medical expertise and kindness to many thousands of people.

I also saw how Dr. Pierone researched the issue of non B clades of HIV - he didn't pretend to know, but was honest in the fact that he would have to research this and that he had learned a lot. That honesty shows up in your responses too and all three of you have highest credibility as a result.

I don't know who founded thebody.com, but he/she/they must be very proud of what it has become and the difference that physicians such as you guys and your body.com colleagues make...in addition to being supportive, you must literally save and improve the quality of many, many lives.

So, this long post is really to let you know how appreciated thebody.com is and that your forum's extra responsiveness and speedy answers, even on weekends, make a huge difference to so many. So, thanks to you and your colleagues on the other forums for being there...HIV is a dreadful disease, but the expertise, dedication, compassion and sense of community that you guys offer, makes a BIG difference to so many of us. If the same qualities apply to the people in labs who are working at even better meds, there will undoubtedly be a whole new generation of new meds in the coming years. Many thanks for being there and doing your job as you do....HIV would be a far lonelier and far worse disease without being able to reach out to you all and without the wise, helpful and supportive advice that you so often provide.

Thanks for your thoughtful words. It is rewarding to know that despite the rare doubters, that the work that we do here (often very late at night) is of value to our readers. I'll be sure to pass them on to the appropriate folks at TheBody. BY

Life Expectancy for children and babies (hard question)
Really need your help now!