|important for you to know
Sep 26, 2003
I have visited this site many many times and read many many q and a's (I must admit I am fascinated with HIV/AIDS and the medical developments to treat it in recent years). I don't think you get enough credit for your responses. You remain very scientific and professional yet you always manage to show the positive side of things without being misleading or dilusionally optimistic. You do a great job!
| Response from Dr. Boyle
Thanks. Which one of my relatives are you?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Causes Hpv Other Than Sex?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Through Unprotected Sex?
- Ways You Can Get Chlamydia From People Who Have It
- Can You Transmit Hpv When You Have No Warts?
- Time Frame After Contracting Herpes Before It Shows Up On An Std Test
- What Are The Chances Of High Risk Hpv Turning Into Cancer?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.