Sep 23, 2003
94 of AIDS deaths have occurred since people started using AZT in 1987. More people died taking AZT in 1993 alone, then died in the first six years of AIDS.
Shouldn't we be seeing a class action lawsuit against the makers of AZT, Glaxo Wellcome?
Response from Dr. Young
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Achy Balls After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Touching Vaginal Fluid Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Genital Warts Cause Cancer?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.