Sep 23, 2003
94 of AIDS deaths have occurred since people started using AZT in 1987. More people died taking AZT in 1993 alone, then died in the first six years of AIDS.
Shouldn't we be seeing a class action lawsuit against the makers of AZT, Glaxo Wellcome?
| Response from Dr. Young
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Prescription Cream Works For Shingles?
- What Does It Mean To Be Exposed To Herpes?
- What Is The Difference Between Canker Sores And Herpes?
- What Happens When Two People Who Have Herpes Have Unprotected Sex?
- What Happens If You Get Reinfected With Chlamydia?
- Things That Get Mistaken For Genital Warts
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.