Sep 20, 2003
| Response from Dr. Wohl
No, a rash and dizziness are not expected reactions to these medications. You should return to the clinic where these were prescribed so they can assess the severity of the rash and dizziness and determine if they are due to the HIV medications or perhaps other causes (such as any other medications you may have received). Good luck - DW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Balls After Rimming Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Touching Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Touching Vaginal Secretions Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Bj Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.