Leaving the country, just when I found out I'm positive...

I've just found out yesterday that I'm positive. I only have three days to get everything taken care of before I leave for eight months in Europe on a tour. I know that finding out where I am in regards to my status now, is more important than ever. But do you have any suggestions once I leave and go over to Europe? I'm heading to Scotland first and will then be in a different city every week. It's not the best of circumstances, though I feel I need to keep my life as normal as possible. Any suggestions?

Well, this message is from 10 days ago and you are undoubtedly on your European tour. We can't always able to get to questions right away because of time constraints.

In any case, unless one is having symptoms and feeling ill it is ok to continue with normal plans while getting the initial medical evaluation for HIV infection.

welcome to my home
Adding Viracept to Combivir/Sustiva ??