How many pills per day to start
Sep 20, 2003
Dear all: If recently infected and decide to move forward with aggressive treatment, how many pills per day can I expect to take? Very nervous and appreciative of your candid responses.
Response from Dr. Young
Depending on the drug regimen and drug susceptibility pattern, first-time drug regimens can involve the use 3 to 10 pills a day. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What To Take To Suppress Genital Herpes?
- What Kind Of Skin Problems Can You Have If You Have Gonorrhea?
- What If My Herpes Culture Came Back Negative?
- What Can You Put On Herpes Sore To Stop The Itch?
- Is Using A Condom A Guaranteed Way To Prevent Genital Herpes?
- Syphilis Rash On Hands Legs Feet
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.