What can I do to help?

Hello, I am a 14 year old who is HIV negative. I have never had a friend who is HIV possitive, but from what I've heard, not alot of them do. I was wondering, besides all the medication and eveything, do you think being a friend to a HIV possitive patient will substantially help a HIV patient with his treatment?

Thanks for your post and interest in HIV.

We know that the better the support that a HIV-infected person has, the better the likelihood that they'll do well. To this extent, being a friend won't just be a nice thing; you could really improve someones life expectancy too. BY

Can this work?!
B 12 shortage