Sep 19, 2003
Yes, the doctor will substitute another drug for Kaletra once my vl gets down. Probably sustiva.
But I am still confused a bit. are you saying Kaletra, Emtreva and Viread is one of those extra potent combos that may not work? I need to know because I would like to change before I pick it up from the pharmacy. Is this combo not well tested? Kevin
Response from Dr. Young
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Hep C Cause Thrush?
- Candidiasis Infection Treatment With Doxycycline?
- Where Does Herpes Appear?
- What Percentage Of Men Become Infected With Chlamydia And Have No Symptoms?
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
- What If I Have A Low Level Of Hpv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.