|Thanks - your information on the Kaletra study was great!
Sep 19, 2003
Yes, you sure did answer my question and then some! Thank you so much! It is very helpful. You are always especially quick to respond and your advice is always VERY helpful. A lot of us appreciate that.
| Response from Dr. Young
Not sure if I answered your previous question, but on behalf of all of us at the forum, you're welcome. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sore On Tongue A Sign Of HIV?
- Is Sore Throat A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Sex With A Prostitute Afraid I Have HIV
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Risk Of Getting HIV
- Dizziness After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.