Sep 14, 2003
Dear Dr. Wohl!
I would like to say thanks for your support and answering my questions. I finally got my test results and they were negative. Thanks so much for taking the time out to contribute you time and knowledge for worried wells like me. This has been a major lesson learned. I now also know a lot more about hiv than I ever did. Once again thanks!
Response from Dr. Wohl
You are welcome. DW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Thrush After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- How Long Does It Take To Show Signs Of Std?
- Why It Still Burn After I Have Been Treated For An Std?
- Can I Move On After A 9 Month Hiv Test?
- Feeling Better After One Week On HIV Meds
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.