|diagnosed with HIV
Sep 13, 2003
hi im 20 and have hiv. I am tolerating medications very well and everything is good with my labs. I have very real dreams that cause me to wake up with a pounding heart but im not going to stop to miss one dose for any reason. What i am worried about is having a heart attack and dying in my sleep because of this? What should i do?
| Response from Dr. Young
At age 20, it would be strikingly unusual for you to have significant heart disease or risk of suddent death. Nevertheless, it sounds like your symptoms are quite troubling to you, and certainly,if related to your current medications, worthy of discussion with your doctor. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flu Symptoms After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Headache After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Psoriasis After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sinus Infection After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.