WHERE SHOULD I GO FOR TREATMENT??
Sep 8, 2003
U.S.A, AUSTRALIA, UK, THAILAND, INDIAN, AFRICA.........WHICH COUNTRY DO YOU THINK THAT HAS THE MOST EXPERTS AND BETTER IN HIV TREATMENT.
Response from Dr. Young
I can't speak for the situation in India, Thailand or Africa- but do suspect that the access to care and medications (the key is the later) is best in the US, UK or Australia. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Hiv Be Passed Through Genetics?
- How Do You Know If A Girl Has Hiv?
- How Long Does It Take An Hiv Positive Person To Start Showing Signs Of The Disease?
- How Long Until A Cure For Hiv?
- What Is The The Most Common Route Of Hiv Infection Worldwide?
- How Long Does It Take For Hiv Antibodies To Show Up?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.