WHERE SHOULD I GO FOR TREATMENT??
Sep 8, 2003
U.S.A, AUSTRALIA, UK, THAILAND, INDIAN, AFRICA.........WHICH COUNTRY DO YOU THINK THAT HAS THE MOST EXPERTS AND BETTER IN HIV TREATMENT.
Response from Dr. Young
I can't speak for the situation in India, Thailand or Africa- but do suspect that the access to care and medications (the key is the later) is best in the US, UK or Australia. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Rectal Bleeding After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Bumps After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Bladder Infection Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
- Can Smx/tmp Cure Trichomoniasis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.