CAN WE DO IT?
Sep 7, 2003
DO YOU THINK WHEN CAN WE SUCCESSFULLY FIND THE VACCINE TO CURE THE HIV?
Response from Dr. Young
It is going to be several years before we have any vaccine based therapy for HIV. As for a cure-- a real cure that eliminates HIV from the body, well that's at least a decade or more. A curative treatment, vaccine or otherwise is a tremendously difficult task-- personally I don't think that we'll see one. Sorry for the gloomy forecast. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Hiv By Mixing Blood?
- The Average Time Span Between The Initial Hiv Infection And The Onset Of Disease Symptoms In Untreated People
- Can You Die From Fatigue?
- How Do I Know If I Have Syphilis?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Rid Of Stds?
- Can You Get HIV From Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.