CAN WE DO IT?
Sep 7, 2003
DO YOU THINK WHEN CAN WE SUCCESSFULLY FIND THE VACCINE TO CURE THE HIV?
Response from Dr. Young
It is going to be several years before we have any vaccine based therapy for HIV. As for a cure-- a real cure that eliminates HIV from the body, well that's at least a decade or more. A curative treatment, vaccine or otherwise is a tremendously difficult task-- personally I don't think that we'll see one. Sorry for the gloomy forecast. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Can You Use For Burning Vaginal Neuropathy?
- Will Hpv 16 And Hpv 18 Go Away On Its Own?
- When Shingles Scab Up Are They Still Contagious?
- What Happens If Chlamydia Is Left Untreated?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- Ways To Get Chlamydia Other Than Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.