Sep 6, 2003
My recent test results show a cd4 count of 400 and a VL of 1120 copies/ml blood. I have been positive for 10 yrs with no symptoms and no meds. Should I be starting on meds yet?
Response from Dr. Young
Unless you have a burning desire to be on medications, or you're symptomatic with HIV, I'd continue to monitor your labs and recommend not yet starting on therapy. BY
OK I do see it
time gap between infection and diagonsis
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Blowjob
- Dry Cough After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Condom Leak Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Protected Anal Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.