Sep 6, 2003
My recent test results show a cd4 count of 400 and a VL of 1120 copies/ml blood. I have been positive for 10 yrs with no symptoms and no meds. Should I be starting on meds yet?
Response from Dr. Young
Unless you have a burning desire to be on medications, or you're symptomatic with HIV, I'd continue to monitor your labs and recommend not yet starting on therapy. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Pain In Penis An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Bloody Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Fever After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Cunilingus Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Ascus Pap Results
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.