OK I do see it

Hi Dr. Young,

I failed to take into consideration the array of sophisticated tests to monitor liver functions. The statistic you quoted, 5 seems well established. I wonder if the bulk of liver damage form HAART is reversable. My professor seems to believe most is, it is a resilient organ to say the least. Well, from what I did to it my freshman year of college, I think the fact it is still working now attests to this fact.

yes, the bulk (but not necessarily in every single case) of liver toxicity is reversible if detected early and managed correctly. You're also correct in the statement about the resiliency of the liver-- indeed, you can actually remove about 1/3 of the organ without significant functional compromise (as is done for living-related donor liver transplants). BY

information recently released, is this good
Start meds?