Be softer

Benjamin young. When a person writes you with a question why do you answer with no heart. a person wrote in asking you about immudel a new medicine and what you thought of it. He was searching for hope, and your response was i dont know of this product. Why not say it is possible that the medicine does what it claims athough since i am unfamiliar i can't make any claims. This is a softer more humanistic approach. remember you are dealing with people in search of hope. So you must take a lesson or two from Bobby who is as human as they come. I wrote about this before, this time i am writing direct to you. Dont take it as an attack, you just have to put the human touch into your answers or don't answer questions posted to you.

I'm very sorry you feel that I don't write with the best hopes and intentions for our community-- from the kinds of other comments that we get on the forum, I'd like to propose that your opinion, while heard by this writer, is in the minority.

The question about Immudel was not about hope, but was a query about one of many compounds under investigation. Some of these products turn out to be very worthwhile- and become drugs, others stall in their discovery process, leading many to question whether they will become useful new members of our medication options.

These evaluations have everything to do about heart and hope for the future. However, it is neither kind nor responsible to give false hope to those, who you put it are searching for hope. BY

Follow Up: ELISA/good for all strains of HIV?
Still not undetectable after 4 months, should I change?