Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 

anxiety and weeping and crying

dr young iam the same person from india .

despite seeing all your replies and the encourgement

iam unable to control my emotion and weeping in office as well as at home and thereby making my kids and wife also weeping . iknow doctor i will not die in the next 15 years at least if follow meds without fail .

doctorplesae can you give some tips what i should do to overcome this and lead normal life

please help me .

doctor do you patients out side usa . is it possible doctor for taking treatment for hiv thro mails .

may doctor isave enough money iwould like to come and see you as a inpatient . doctor iwant to live long life for next 20 to25 years at least for my kids sake .

inthe mean while once again irequest you provide your guidence what cares i have to take so that i for gor this issue except taking meds without fail amd other cares

and at the same time concentrate on my job so that i can take care my family .

Sounds to me that you might have a primary psychiatric issue, like depression or anxiety disorder.

There are very good medications to help with these conditions, but an accurate diagnosis requires that you speak with your doctor about your symptoms. BY

Treating
3 years and need to change medicines?