Sep 2, 2003
I am in SA,my friend has not started on treatment but wants to know if one is on treatment are they vulnerable to opportunistic infections as well,even if they adhere to the prescription.
Response from Dr. Wohl
Absolute adherence to HIV therapy increases the odds that treatment will be successful. Thanks
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Someone Catch AIDS From Nipple Sucking?
- Can U Get HIV From Swallowing Precum?
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Sex With Stripper
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Vaginal Sex Condom Broke
- Erotic Massage And Possible HIV Exposure
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.