re: sustiva fear

In response to 'Sustiva Fear', I have been on Sustiva/Combivir for 3 years, and can personally attest that the side effects, which can be scary at first, will definately go away in a few days time. My sleepyness lasted for about a week, then it was less, and less with each day. I take mine right before bed, and by morning, have no problems. But your right, the first time was a whopper. I was doped up for most of the next day. Hang in there!! My combination has been wonderful for me, and I feel fantastic, better than I ever felt as a neggie! These meds do get a lot of "negative" press, but there are many people like me, who have no side effects at all, and all anyone reads about are the people with the 'scary' side effects! Please post this, for others, as encouragement not to give up. P.S. I also workout 5 times a week, and am stronger now, than I ever was. (no steroids!)

Thank for your excellent commentary- know that many readers will read your post and hopefully have less apprehension about starting on meds.

Keep up the adherence and here's wishing for years of good health. BY

Good News for Those Fearing Treatment
CD4 count length ?????