private practice

dr young iam reading in some of your replies that you have many patients . does it mean doctor that you have practice and see patients .

doctor someone with my kind of cd4 and vl how often he has to see you .

doctor do you any plans to come to india any time . is it possible to meet you .

what kind of pepiodic tests you recommond for somebody with my kind of symptoms .

doctor ami troubling so much . but i dont know your answers are so good and makes one to not to have any fears and can ask you again again.

doctor you donnot the help you did to this poor person from india if i save some money and live my normal life i will come and meet in person and pay my thanks to you . doctor i will not leave you now you please answer what periodic medical tests ihave to do so that i get full benifit of the meds and stop side effects

thanks

doctor one last qyestion your place is on the east coast or west coast .

say how many hours flight from london .

bye

Yes, the rumor is true-

I do see real live patients, in Denver, Colorado. Denver is a direct ~8 hour flight from London, and only an hour away from some of the best skiing on the planet. BY

Which is correct?
True?