|Medicine related to medicine
Sep 2, 2003
Is HIV status can be reverted by the use of medicine. If yes, what is the medicine
| Response from Dr. Young
One's HIV antibody status, once positive, remains positive. Medications do not reverse HIV status. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Medicine Omeprazole Used For And Can You Take If You Are Hiv Positive?
- Headache After Swallowing Blood Worried I Have HIV
- HIVpain In Penis After Touching Dried Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Giving Oral Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Protected Anal Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.