Sep 1, 2003
Thank you for your timely response about Prostratin. I was under the impression, after reading an article in BLOOD, that it has profound potential as an entry-inhibitor and as a posible route to activate, and thus destroy, latent infected cells. Also, according to Amfar the drug is in Phase I, so I guess you are right it will be at least 5 years before we see clear results.
Response from Dr. Young
You're welcome. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- HIV Risk After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation
- Touching Vomit Risks
- Is Loose Stool An Early Sign Of HIV?
- How Likely Is It To Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Dry Cough After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.