Sep 1, 2003
Thank you for your timely response about Prostratin. I was under the impression, after reading an article in BLOOD, that it has profound potential as an entry-inhibitor and as a posible route to activate, and thus destroy, latent infected cells. Also, according to Amfar the drug is in Phase I, so I guess you are right it will be at least 5 years before we see clear results.
Response from Dr. Young
You're welcome. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Cold Feet After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Touching Vaginal Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rectal Bleeding After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Can Chlamydia Cause Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.