thanks from guy formerly known as confused
Aug 29, 2003
That was a great answer. It made sense and cleared up one of my nagging questions. While I do not wish to appear ungrateful, sometimes doctors on this site do not give such complete and comprehensive responses. Thanks again!
Response from Dr. Pierone
You are very welcome! Trying to reconcile all the new information in HIV can be very confusing at times, and experts frequently disagree about certain topics. Insomnia goes a long way towards providing more detailed answers. thanks, GP
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- After Gonorrhea Treatment If Masturbated Does The Medicine Still Work
- If You Use A Condom Correctly Can You Get A Std?
- Can Other Blood Work Tell You If You Have Hiv?
- Hand Job With Suspected Vaginal Fluids
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.