Full blown AIDS and ARVs
Aug 27, 2003
Can a person wtih full-blown AIDS also benefit from ARVs?
Response from Dr. Young
Definitely. Indeed, the death- and complication-rates for persons with preexisting AIDS has dropped dramatically since the advent of combination HAART therapy. The amount of improvement in the medical outlook for persons with AIDS since the approval on protease inhibitors is unprecedented in recent history. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Urethra After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- How Long Does Chlamydia Take To Show?
- Living With Genital Warts
- Symptoms Of Vaginal Bleeding Headache Low Back Pain Cramping
- Venereal Disease That Cause Numbness
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.