ARVs and getting to the AIDS state
Aug 27, 2003
Will a person who starts using ARVs while living with HIV eventually get to AIDS state?
Response from Dr. Young
In general, no. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Should I Get Tested After Frottage?
- Does Groin Pain Mean I Have AIDS?
- Is Black Spots A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Sex With A Prostitute?
- Itchy Skin After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.