ARVs and getting to the AIDS state
Aug 27, 2003
Will a person who starts using ARVs while living with HIV eventually get to AIDS state?
Response from Dr. Young
In general, no. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Few Turn Positive After 6 Week Negative Hiv Test
- What Causes An Hpv Outbreak?
- What Can Cause Herpes False Positive?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
- What Are My Chances Of Getting Chlamydia From Someone Who Already Has It?
- Syphilis Home Test Kit
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.