change in meds
Aug 27, 2003
good morning. iam the same person from india with cd4 as413 and vl as 130000. last time i informed you the meds iam using .
imet my doctor yesterday 25th and he changed one of the meds serenace haloperidol 25mg to lorazepam bp 1mg .
doctor willit help me in less side effects .
allother meds no change made .
please peply thank you
Response from Dr. Young
The lorazepam is a medication to lessen anxiety, not really an HIV medication.
Hoping that the other medications are working well for you and that you're side effects are minimal.
Good health, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Sex With A Prostitute
- Dry Cough After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Testicular Pain After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.