DOC SAYS I SHOULD BE OK
Aug 27, 2003
HI DR YOUN,
I HAVE HIV VIRUS. I TESTED POSATIVE IN 1999 BUT I MADE A BAD MOVE BY NOT SEEING A DOCTOR UNTIL NOW. MY DOCTOR SAID THAT IF I TAKE MY MEDICATIONS WITHOUT EVER MISSING A DOSE OR VERY VERY RARELY MISSING THAT I SHOULD BE OK AND BESIDES BLOOD TESTS EVER FEW MONTHS THAT MY LIFE SHOULD BE AS HAPPY AND LONG AS ANYONE ELSE. WHATS YOUR OPINION ABOUT THESE TREATMENTS?
Response from Dr. Young
I agree with your doctor's statement. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does HIV Cause Pain In Urethra?
- Itchy Testicles After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Rimming Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Testicular Pain After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- How Do I Speed Up Recovery Of Genital Herpes?
- How Long Does It Normally Take For Your Pap Smear Test Results Come Back?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.