Viral loads in those who don't produce antibodies
Aug 20, 2003
In rare cases, when someone does not produce antibodies in response to HIV infection(for example, due to agammaglobulinemia or just an atypical host response), do you tend to see higher levels of virus?
Response from Dr. Young
These cases are so rare, that I'm not sure of any data that answers this question. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Cold Hands After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Shingles After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Foreplay Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hepatitis From Oysters?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.