Aug 12, 2003
A good Doctor in the Orange Ulster counties area of New York State?
| Response from Dr. Pierone
You can always start with the local AIDS support agency for leads on a doctor. Another resource is the AAHIVM website. Good luck.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Coated Tongue Worried It Could Be Ars
- Does Groin Pain Mean I Have AIDS?
- Swollen Lymph Nodes Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Blisters After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Bronchitis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.