Aug 12, 2003
A good Doctor in the Orange Ulster counties area of New York State?
| Response from Dr. Pierone
You can always start with the local AIDS support agency for leads on a doctor. Another resource is the AAHIVM website. Good luck.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does HIV Cause Ache In Testicles?
- Is Night Sweats A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Picking Your Nose?
- Can I Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.