Aug 12, 2003
dear doctors: It is said stress is not good for HIV+ people. What is stress? Is playing computer game a tress? thx.
Response from Dr. Young
It would depend on the game, but I think not. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Toilet Paper Touched Bloody Tampon And I Wiped With It
- How Does Hiv Affect Your Stomach?
- Common Neuropathy Diseases Associated With Jerking
- How Long Does Hiv Stay In Your Body Before You Know You Have It?
- Neuropathy In Neck
- What Percent Chance Of Getting Hiv If Stuck With A Contaminated Needle?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.