Aug 12, 2003
dear doctors: It is said stress is not good for HIV+ people. What is stress? Is playing computer game a tress? thx.
Response from Dr. Young
It would depend on the game, but I think not. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Soon Dry Cough Develops In Newly Hiv Positive Person?
- What Type Of Headache Do You Get With Acute Hiv?
- Are Shoulder Back Pain Headache Hiv Symptoms?
- Why Are Genital Warts More Prevalent In Homosexual Men?
- Where Do Shingles Appear On The Body?
- What Causes A Recurrence Of Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.