stopping the clock!!!!!
Aug 12, 2003
I recently asked my doctor about my life expectency now that I an positive. He said its kind of like a clock; once the meds are started then the clock stopps ticking and you will have a normal life span. Now would you agree or is that just B.s I want to thank you for your services, you provide more to the positive world than you probably realize. K.S84
Response from Dr. Young
I think that this is a reasonable analogy... indeed, for persons who have immune dysfunction, the clock actually might reverse. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Abnormal Lab Values Mean U Have Hiv Or Herpes?
- What Are The Possibilities Of Getting Hep C From A Needle Prick?
- Does A Hep B Vaccination Last Forever?
- Can Worrying About Hiv Make You Have Symptoms When You Don't Have It?
- Can Sex On Menstrual Cycle Cause Hiv?
- Stages When Hiv Lesions Occur
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.