need to find a doc
Aug 12, 2003
I recently was diagnosed, and I can't find any decent resources on specific doctors in my area. I live in NYC so I thought there would be something, but I haven't found anything. Please help.
Response from Dr. Pierone
I have several ideas to help: Word of mouth at AIDS community organizations. The facility you were tested at should have some ideas. GMHC in New York probably has a referral service. If you have private insurance they probably have a provider list. The American Academy of HIV Medicine has a website with a list of certified providers as well. Good luck.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do Red Spots Mean I Have Hiv?
- Is Pain In Penis An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Dry Cough After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Short Term And Long Term Effects Of Genital Herpes
- Where Did Chlamydia Come From?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.