Hey dave is this possible?
Aug 12, 2003
I was just wondering if it is at all common/possible to show symptom of HIV just one or two days after sexual contact with some one, does this happen alot I heard the normal amount of time is 2-6 weeks but I don't know.
Response from Dr. Wohl
Symptoms of acute HIV infection probably occur more often than not. In general, these symptoms start to develop several days to a couple of weeks after infection. DW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv And The Gym
- Are Swollen Glands Hiv Early Symptoms?
- If You Have Hiv But You Are Undetectable Can You Still Give Someone Hiv While Having Sex?
- Why Can't You Have Sex After Being Treated For Chlamydia?
- What Will Happen If Gonorrhea Goes Untreated?
- What Is The Difference Between Razor Burn And Herpes On The Vagina?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.