|Hey dave is this possible?
Aug 12, 2003
I was just wondering if it is at all common/possible to show symptom of HIV just one or two days after sexual contact with some one, does this happen alot I heard the normal amount of time is 2-6 weeks but I don't know.
| Response from Dr. Wohl
Symptoms of acute HIV infection probably occur more often than not. In general, these symptoms start to develop several days to a couple of weeks after infection. DW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Runny Nose A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- How Do You Know If You Have Anal Cancer?
- Blood In Semen After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dark Bumps After Sensual Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Licking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.