Follow up

I have a follow up question to ???? that was answered earlier. What is the chance that a person could have successive fully suppresive combos? I mean by this if you are on say on one three drug combo and able to get to below 50 what is the chance that this combo could last long enough until another combo could be put together that would also be fully supressive...and that combo again could last until yet another combo could be found that was fully suprssive and so on and so on for decade after decade since the average lifespan no is near 80 maybe it would be likely necessary to keep this going 50 years or longer. Is this realistic or possible?

Response from Dr. Boyle

I think it is extremely realistic and possible, but only if you are very, very adherent to each successive regimen so as to maximize its chance for success and durability. Many of my patients are in the process of doing this right now...

Why all the fuss over fuzeon
interpreting a previous post