Aug 11, 2003
| Response from Dr. Pierone
I think that it is ok to drink alcohol on this combination. However, because of the potential effects of ritonavir (Norvir) and saquinavir (Invirase) on the liver, any alcohol consumption should be modest, and liver function tests should be monitored periodically.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flu Symptoms After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Sucking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Thrush After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Different Types Of Vaginal Discharge
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.