Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 

doctor cant find a reason

hi,

i think that my doctor is not being honest with me. He says that i absolutely not die of aids if i take my medicine. How can he say this, is he crazy?

I can't assess either honesty or craziness from the web, but the idea that patients who start off with drug sensitive virus who take all of their medications without missing doses probably won't die of AIDS is not far from the mark.

This is indeed what I counsel my recently diagnosed patients-- that is, that AIDS will not likely be the cause of death, but rather all of the other health related concerns. This means that comprehensive health care for HIV infected persons has to assess not just HIV risk, but health risks from smoking, drug use, high blood pressure and cancer, to name a few. BY

JUST WONDERING?
CUT on hte finger