Constant sinus that never alleviates, what to do?

Dr. Wohl,

I have constant sinus that never alleviates. I get headaches, mucus mouth explosions, buildup of phelgm in the mouth cavity, and even dripping down to my throat. At times, i can taste the nasty mucus. I have tried many combos to try to rid of this as Claritin-D, sudafed, and advil cold and sinus. The problem is that the problem never goes away. Do all individuals with the condition always have to live with these symptoms on a daily basis or what can i do to resolve these constant issues. It's get totally unbearable and its distracting my everyday life activities as running, talking due to voice hoarseness, and dry mouth and white tongue buildup due to mucus mouth explosions. Please advise.

Sinus Problem Man

Get thee to an ENT (an ear, nose and throat doctor). Sinus disease may be due to structural abnormalities that only a surgeon can fix, allergies, or persistant infection.

An ENT doc can examine your sinuses, see if they are open and help determine the best treatment (surgery, nasal steroids, etc.) You do NOT have to live with this.

You're Sexy!
cd4 count and viral load dropped