Coactinon and Coviracil? when available?
Aug 5, 2003
Dear Hiv Specialists,
How goes the study with Coactinon and coviracil? Let us know.
Response from Dr. Young
I haven't heard of anything about Coactinon (an investigational NNRTI) for quite some time.
Coviracil (emtricitabine) is now known as Emtriva and has been FDA approved. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv Symptoms After 3 Months
- Chances Of Having Hiv After Negative Test Result
- What Is The Genetic Material Of Hiv?
- If You Have Sex With Someone Hiv Postive What Are The Chances Of You Becoming Infected?
- What To Do About Feeling Fatigued And Dizzy With Hep C?
- Hep C Risk Started Period While Having Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.