Just a thank you
Aug 5, 2003
This is not for posting or response - but, some things need to be said:
I wanted to let you know what a difference you make. You are so incisive, responsive and helpful with questions, regularly check your forum and obviously care about the writers and their (our) issues. You make a big difference, so thanks for being there.
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your comments and kind words.
The forum is the source of a lot of joy and hard work for all of us involved. It's good to know that we make a difference. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is White Bumps On Penis A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Purple Spots Could I Have HIV
- Chest Cold After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.