The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Choosing Your MedsChoosing Your Meds
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

where i start

Aug 5, 2003

my girlfriend is infected for 3 years and maybe i am she didnt do anything so am i now we want go a doctor but we live in spain (she russian i holland)and dont know where to start and maybe it is better to go back holland cause i dont know is spannish doctor maybe you have good advise for us because i dont know what to do and where to start ..... thx anyway

Response from Dr. Young

There are excellent HIV doctors in both Spain and Holland-- so I'm not sure that you have to move to find medical care.

Mostly, I'd advise you to seek out the local HIV/AIDS service organization in your city and ask them about who to see and where to go.

Good luck. BY

One a Day Regimen Option
Just a thank you

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

 Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint