where i start

my girlfriend is infected for 3 years and maybe i am she didnt do anything so am i now we want go a doctor but we live in spain (she russian i holland)and dont know where to start and maybe it is better to go back holland cause i dont know is spannish doctor maybe you have good advise for us because i dont know what to do and where to start ..... thx anyway

There are excellent HIV doctors in both Spain and Holland-- so I'm not sure that you have to move to find medical care.

Mostly, I'd advise you to seek out the local HIV/AIDS service organization in your city and ask them about who to see and where to go.

Good luck. BY

One a Day Regimen Option
Just a thank you