|One a Day Regimen Option
Aug 5, 2003
There is a study (that I was closed out of) that combines Epivir/Ziagen (in one pill) with Viread as a one daily dosing regimen.
| Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your question and interest in participating in clinical trials.
The trial that you were not enrolled in has just ended treatment because persons who received the seemingly attractive once daily triple nuke regimen of tenofovir/abacavir/lamivudine (TDF/ABC/3TC) performed quite poorly. The reasons for this are not clear at this time, but we are definitely not recommending that persons use this combination until further analysis is performed.
Stay tuned-- there will be much more to come. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Fever After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Kissing Cold Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Can Amoxicillin Cure Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.