Give me what you got please :-) I begging for info.
Aug 2, 2003
Yup. I begging to hear the news of any exciting agents that look promising in the pipeline that are more potent, easier to tolerate, and have less problematic side effects? Do you hear anything around the grapevine worth glancing at?
Ms. Rain, grandmother of two
Response from Dr. Young
Ms Rain- thanks for your question.
There is a lot in the pipeline worth discussing-- newer products with improved tolerability, efficacy and potency, but I would refer you to TheBody's coverage of the recent International AIDS Society meeting in Paris for all the juicy details. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- It Is Rare For An Hiv Negative Man To Get Hiv From Vaginal Sex
- Thrush In Mouth And Laryngitis
- Will Having My Genital Warts Removed Decrease My Chances Of Spreading It?
- What Can I Use Over The Counter To Treat Bacterial Vaginosis?
- Can A Uti Cause A False Positive On Chlamydia Tests?
- Symptoms Of Herpes In The Vagina
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.