|Give me what you got please :-) I begging for info.
Aug 2, 2003
Yup. I begging to hear the news of any exciting agents that look promising in the pipeline that are more potent, easier to tolerate, and have less problematic side effects? Do you hear anything around the grapevine worth glancing at?
Ms. Rain, grandmother of two
| Response from Dr. Young
Ms Rain- thanks for your question.
There is a lot in the pipeline worth discussing-- newer products with improved tolerability, efficacy and potency, but I would refer you to TheBody's coverage of the recent International AIDS Society meeting in Paris for all the juicy details. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv Negative Top With Positive Bottom Bareback
- What Healthy Activities Can You Do To Reduce Hepatitis C Viral Load?
- Neck Rash In Hiv Infection
- What Foods Can't Hiv Positive People Eat?
- Chances Of Getting Hiv By Having Sex One Time With A Positive Person
- Can Fluid Buildup Around Eyes And Blurred Vision Be Caused By A Viral Infection Or Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.