your advice

HI,

I have hiv not aids yet. My viral load finally reached undetectable. My doctor said it is his hunch that I will stay healthy from hiv indefinately. What do you think?

Congratulations of reaching an undetectable viral load. This means to me that you've found a good doc, good meds and excellent means for adherence.

While I think that indefinitely is a very long time, if you can keep up with the adherence, and avoid any side effect or toxicity demons, that yes, your viral load can stay undetectable for the forseeable future.

We have certainly had patients with undetectable viral loads since the beginning of the HAART era, in 1995.

Good luck. BY

T-1249 how can we help bring this product to faster approval in US?
Re-start Meds?