tipranavir in 2003 0r 2004?
Jul 31, 2003
Will tipranavir be available in 2003 or 2004?
Response from Dr. Young
Tipranavir, an experimental HIV protease inhibitor is currently in phase 3 clinical trials. It is very unlikely that we'll see approval of the drug at least until the later part of 2004 (assuming that everything goes well with the clinical trials). BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Cranberry Juice Help Thrush?
- How Soon After Contracting Hiv Is A Person Contagious?
- Is It Almost Impossible For A Man To Get Hiv From A Woman?
- Hepatitis B Vaccine And Time Frame
- Will Genital Warts Eventually Go Away And Not Flare Up Again?
- What's The Difference Between Herpes And Cold Sores?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.