|Do any Integrase Inhibitors look promising in Clinical Trials?
Jul 29, 2003
I was wondering if any Integrase Inhibitors look promising in clinical trials and if so, do you feel they will have less side effects then the current available drugs?
| Response from Dr. Pierone
Sorry, but all I really know about integrase inhibitors is that they are in early clinical trials. Unfortunately, ours is not an investigative site and I don't have any personal knowledge about how things are going with these studies. Perhaps there will be some data presented at the ICAAC conference in September.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Penis Could I Have AIDS
- Can You Get AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Fever After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sinus Infection After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.