Jul 29, 2003
my sister just found out she was hiv. she is using a clincic for testing but she want to know if there are any specialist for Hiv/aids in her area she live in queens, New York. thank u
Response from Dr. Pierone
There are many HIV providers in Queens. I spent some time at Elmhurst Hospital as part of my training in HIV medicine (many years ago) and they have a comprehensive HIV program. There are also doctors in private practice in Queens. Your sister will probably get a referral from the site that did the HIV test as well. Good luck
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are Swollen Lymph Nodes A Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Muscle Ache An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Fever After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.