The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Choosing Your MedsChoosing Your Meds
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

hiv specialist

Jul 29, 2003

my sister just found out she was hiv. she is using a clincic for testing but she want to know if there are any specialist for Hiv/aids in her area she live in queens, New York. thank u

Response from Dr. Pierone

There are many HIV providers in Queens. I spent some time at Elmhurst Hospital as part of my training in HIV medicine (many years ago) and they have a comprehensive HIV program. There are also doctors in private practice in Queens. Your sister will probably get a referral from the site that did the HIV test as well. Good luck

confuse about test results
Do any Integrase Inhibitors look promising in Clinical Trials?

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

 Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint