Jul 28, 2003
When you say that patients with hiv can live relatively normal lives does this include growing old and holding a job. WHere have we come with the pills and what are the expectations of people with hiv? A family member of mine was diagnosed age 23, if she takes her pills what would be your expectations of her future?
Response from Dr. Boyle
You provide only limited information, but presuming she is otherwise healthy and does not have advanced HIV disease, she should do very well and should be able to hold a job and do all of the things that HIV-negative people do
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Anal Warts After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Bloody Pee After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Burning Urethra After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.