Jul 28, 2003
I tested posative for hiv and starting treatment soon. I am 22 and I want to know if I should even bother to invest in a retirment fund? How long do you think ill be around. Please try to give me your best guess Doctor.
| Response from Dr. Boyle
Well, you should definitely start a retirement account since if you take your medicine and do well you are likely to eventually need it.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Penis After Sucking Penis Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Can Flagyl Treat Vaginal Cysts?
- Do Stds Cause Diarrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.