How is s-1360 Integrase Illustrating in Test Results?
Jul 27, 2003
S-1360 Integrase, Yes or No, or possibly?
Response from Dr. Young
Developement of S-1360, an experimental HIV integrase inhibitor has been terminated, because the medication is very poorly absorbed in the human gastrointestinal tract. BY
ps-- please, only post your question once, not ten times.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Difference Between Razor Burn And Herpes On The Vagina?
- What Is The Difference Between Chlamydia And Gonorrhea?
- What Happens If You Have Gonorrhea For A Year Without Treatment?
- What Gender Is Most Likely To Get Chlamydia?
- What Do Hpv Bumps Look Like?
- What Can You Put On Herpes Sore To Stop The Itch?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.